Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Directions( not the band)

    Soon a new semester will start I came down to Georgia for the Christmas Break to connect to my family agian but what I found was the one I left this is not something bad or anything to fret about but I just realized not much changes in the South. I've been sick recently and it's given me time to think and somewhat relax if you call swiming in your own slobber relaxing? Anyways I've been on many adventures since being down here agian I'm on a quest to find myself agian. It seems like everytime I go back to Utah I feel like I become this city girl in some sort of way and that I will be changed. I feel like that's the reason why I somewhat want to move back to the South. Even though I know that my place is in Salt Lake. No matter how cold it is. I've been watching How I Met Your Mother my boyfriend got me addicted yes I'm almost done with the seasons on Netflix sad I know. Anywho I need to take this new years in STRIDE. I've made some mistakes this past year and some that I'm not proud of but I mean hey what I can do? I'm taking this new year as turning on a new leaf sure I say that I am going to a Gym not going to make any promises but I mean hey I'm going to make an effort. I am not exactly thrilled with my weight but I do love myself. I'm more tired of people judgeing my weight I feel like if it's not your body and your worry then why worry about mine? Why must people be so concerned with how I look? I've learned over the last year that I am my own person I cannot and will no longer rely on anyone else or their feelings. I need to be the best me that I can be and not care what others think if I want to sing at the top of my lungs in an Airport they I can sure I may be told that I am not in the right state of mind. But hey it's my mind that I'm not in the right state of. Being Southern is not a state of mind but a state of being! I am a child of God and I know that even through hardships he loves me still unconditionally and I will make mistakes but the true test is what I will do once I have made those mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment