Thursday, September 27, 2012

Not Feeling Well Today....

So I wasn't feeling too well today and missed a class or so . My head has been acheing and i just feel umhp:/ if you can understand what I meant by that I commend you. My F.R.I.E.N.D.S Poster will come soon I ordered it like 2 days ago im like super excited that it's gonna come soon. I'm super scared that I may not do good on any of my test that may come about or that i may not realize that they are coming up so it will suprise me which is super bad ! Ugh I feel gross right now. And my "love life" isn't that great either I have no idea what to even think. I got my feelings re-furnished and i gotta say it dosent feel good. Why does mormon dateing have to be so complicated I mean why can't we just date for however long we want and it just be super easy? Huh? anyways i'm bored with you my lovely people ! I love well idk ! Dolla makes me holla honey boo boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment