Sunday, September 30, 2012

Polinesian Dance

Hey ok so I went to the poly dance this past weekend I liked it allot it was super fun I danced like all the time . All the songs were super cool and nice but when the slow songs came on It felt like super awkward and it kinda made me sad because i remember the last time I was at the dance for school me and my ex were together and we were really close I miss that close ness. I miss him truthfully. Which people ask me all the time and are like oh is it hard to work with your ex. I always like it's ok when in reality it hurts allot i feel somewhat in agony when I see him like that agian. I feel sad allot. I've also been having troubles with my roomate I think she gets like super annoyed with me and I feel bad but I am not sure what else to do with it. I've even made efforts of cleaning and certian things writting her notes and stuff apologizeing if i'm getting on her nerves but i dont know what else to do. Welll I dont know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment